Mechanic, Ground Support Equipment
The Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic performs maintenance assignments requiring the skills of one or more of the maintenance trades such as auto mechanic, heating and air-conditioning engineer or other similar skilled journeyman trades. Such duties include, among others, the necessary sequence of operations to troubleshoot, disassemble, clean, check, repair, rework, replace, fabricate, assemble, install and adjust any automotive and ground equipment, machinery, accessories, parts, etc. and explain work procedures to personnel assigned to assist in such work.
In this role, the GSE Mechanic must have attention to detail in order to ensure tasks are completed with precision. The ability to troubleshoot is essential in this position.
- Minimum Age: 18
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid state driver’s license
- Twelve (12) months in one or more of the maintenance trades or the equivalent amount of relevant work experience
- Work rotating shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays and days off
- Ability to distinguish colors red, green, yellow, white and blue
- Lift items weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
Please click "OK" below to be directed to their website or click "Cancel" to remain on AviationEmployment.com