Ac Maintenance Trainee- Macon, Ga
In training to perform aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within budgeted time at HAECO Airframe Services ("HAECO") standards of quality. Organizes work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner under close supervision.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Perform relatively simple repair work under close supervision utilizing Routine and/or Non-Routine paperwork and/or Service Bulletins within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and HAECO standards of quality.
- Assure that HAECO and customer aircraft maintenance documents are accurate and properly annotated.
- Use and operate safely all ground support equipment, (i.e. Man Lifts, Scissor Lifts, etc.)
- Read and use Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated parts Catalog, ATA Codes and service Bulletins to perform assigned work.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by higher management.
- Responsible for the proper execution of parts tags attached to repairable, serviceable or condemned parts.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments and co-workers.
- Keeps own and adjacent work area clean.
- Perform other work as instructed by A&P Lead and higher management.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Must provide own tools as indicated on Company Tool List.
- Read, write, and understand English language.
Please click "OK" below to be directed to their website or click "Cancel" to remain on AviationEmployment.com