A&P Mechanic - Macon, Ga $3000 SIGN ON BONUS
$3000 SIGN ON BONUS
Perform such typical maintenance operations as the removal and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components that require bolting, torquing, adjusting, rigging, and safety wiring to include powerplant, and flight control removal/installation.
2. Troubleshoot, repair, clean, service, inspect, modify, replace, and/or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems using approved data to ensure airworthiness.
3. Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
4. Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
5. Perform work within estimated hours.
6. Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
7. Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
8. Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
9. Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
10. Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
11. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
High School diploma or equivalent.
FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate.
Must provide own tools as indicated on company tool list.
Language (read, write, speak, and understand English)
Two (2) years aircraft maintenance experience on heavy transport category aircraft.
Please click "OK" below to be directed to their website or click "Cancel" to remain on AviationEmployment.com