Station Agent (Airport Customer Service & Ramp)
Do you thrive on working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? We have the job for you – Envoy is currently hiring Station Agents!
Envoy, formerly American Eagle Airlines, is an American Airlines Group company. We provide regional flight service to American Airlines and also provide ground handling services for approximately 15 airlines, including American. We offer competitive healthcare benefits, 401k, and awesome travel privileges!
Our Station Agents work hard every day performing a variety of tasks to keep our ground operations running smoothly, efficiently and on-time. Agents are cross-utilized to work in both customer service and ramp service. Responsibilities include:
- Answer inquiries regarding general travel information
- Prepare itineraries, compute fares, issue tickets
- Check baggage and collect fees
- Escort passengers from the terminal to and from aircraft ensuring a safe path at all times
- Load and unload baggage, cargo, freight, and company materials on and off aircraft; transport between terminals, aircraft and the bag room
- Clean and service cabin interiors
- Minimum Age: 18
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn with bags weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends, days off, and be able to report to work on a regular and timely basis
- Requires flexibility to work additional hours beyond the regular shift, on short notice, and as needed due to operational necessity
- Must be able to perform all duties in various weather conditions and time constraints
Read the full description and list of requirements on our website. To be considered for an interview, jobseekers must successfully complete an online application on our website www.envoyair.com/careers.
Envoy is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Please click "OK" below to be directed to their website or click "Cancel" to remain on AviationEmployment.com